- Class III Approved
- 600kg x 200g
- Carry handles for portability
- Prices from £2620
With the Marsden M-900, bed-bound patients no longer need to suffer the discomfort of using a floor scale or hoist weigher.
Two easily portable beams can be placed in front of the castors of their bed, and the bed can then be rolled onto the beams. The digital indicator clearly displays the weight, and Tare can be used to deduct the weight of the bed.
For hospitals, care homes and nursing home moving to telehealth solutions, this bed weigher, like most of Marsden's medical scales, has optional Bluetooth connectivity for transferring patient weight data to databases, smartphones, tablets and PCs.
An optional printer is also available (see accessories tabs).
- Max Capacity: 600kg
- Readability: 200g
- Dimensions: 1240mm x 360mm x 65mm
- Battery Life: Upto 3000 weigh ins (55 hours continuous use) from full charge
- Weight of each beam: 11.5kg
- Easy to use function keys
- 3 Displays: Weight, Height & BMI
- Class III appoved
- Fitted with carry handles and wheels for portability
- Hold / Tare / Preset Tare
- Mains rechargeable
- Fold out ramps
Marsden Printer - £205