We have long supplied vital weighing equipment to healthcare providers such as the NHS; machinery that makes a real difference to patients’ lives.
Due to the sensitive nature of work conducted by medical organisations, including the NHS, achieving high levels of weighing accuracy is essential. Such readings can lead to successful operations, diagnosis and other critical services.
We stock a large amount of Class III medical and trade approved applications that require the use of high grade weighing equipment. If you require any help please contact us here.
Items 1-10 of 36
M-530 Portable Floor ScaleAs low as £490.00
The M-530 is a must for all GP surgeries due to its high 300kg x 100g or 500kg x 200g capacity and extra-large base.
This scale allows for discrete weighing of heavy patients that traditional scales found in GP surgeries cannot.
Class III ApprovedLearn More
Seca 635 Large Platform Scale£730.00
EMR-validated flat scale with extra-large platform.
- Capacity 300kg x 200g.
- Class III Approved.
- Cable remote display for wall mounting or table installation
- Includes BMI calculator and three-stage damping
- Wide range of functions: TARE, pre-TARE, HOLD and Auto-HOLD
Seca 761 Mechanical Personal Scale£99.00
Seca 761 Mechanical Flat Personal Scale.
The precise design classic has a large clear and well-defined dial. With a large, low-level, non-slip platform and scratch resistant finish.
The rugged metal housing withstands years of use under the hardest conditions imaginable.Learn More
Seca 657 Trolley Scale£2,099.00
Class III Approved EMR-validated platform scale with innovative memory function
- Especially spacious platform for all common wheeled systems
- Stable construction with very high capacity (300kg)
- Transportable due to wheels and integrated handles
- Two ramps included
- Innovative memory function for determining precise weight of patient
- EMR-validated: transmit measured data directly to any electronic medical record system or printer